As promised, I am getting back to all the tags I have been tagged for (This sounds like TATBILB). Sissi @TheBookworld20 tagged me. Go follow her and see her answers, they are great!
Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Answer the questions asked on this post — don’t stress it’s quick!
Nominate and notify some peeps. 5 preferred.
1. What are your 3 bookish pet peeves?
-When people tell me that YA & Fantasy are not “real books”
– Being interrupted while reading
– Rating books without reading them
– Extra one: Spoilers :((
2. Name a perfect reading spot.
Anywhere comfortable and quite. I love to read outside specially when the sun is setting and there is a nice air breeze and it is just perfect.
3. Give 3 reading confessions!
- I am so bad at remembering characters names that I might forget them one or 2 days after finishing the book.
- I can’t resist seeing what people are reading whenever I see someone holding a book IRL.
- I sometimes wish people will hate the books I hate!
4. When was the last time you cried during a book?
While reading this duology.
5. Number of books on your bedside table?
One, which is always my current read.
6. Favourite reading snack?
Nothing, I may drink tea while reading.
P.S. I am extra careful when I do it, no worries.
7. What are 3 books you’d recommend to anyone?
The Hate U Give
The Harry Potter series
8. Provide a picture of your bookshelves.
9. How much do books mean to you in 3 words?
One word: Everything!
10. Biggest reading secret?
I haven’t read anything by Cassandre Clare yet!
I tag: (Don’t need to do it if you already done it or don’t feel like doing it)