I am sorry it is getting me ages to get back to all the nominations I have been tagged for by my incredible friends. These post are sure fun but usually take more time to write specially the tagging part. I was tagged to do this by two of my best friends here: Virginia and Sara. Thanks a million <3.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. –Okoto Enigma
The rules for the award are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma – link above).
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Here are three things about me:
I am bad at sharing interesting things about me but here are three facts:
- I had many nicknames growing up, some of these include: Vampire, FBI agent, Radar and Human calculator, I think you know who does the calculations when I go out with my friends now!!
- Since Virginia mentioned Coffee, I need to mention that I don’t drink it and that I function on Tea!!
- I am a very organized people and have mental lists for almost anything and everything!
- Do you get any book subscription boxes? If so, which ones and do you like them? If not, would you like to?
Unfortunately no, I would like to try them one day but they are expensive for me right now and not an available option
- Who’s one fictional character (book or otherwise) that you relate to?
Hermione for sure, I always try my best to get full marks and get anxiety before tests and I do all the work in group projects!
- Do you have any other book-related accounts? (Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Goodreads, etc) Feel free to share your links!
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hamad9626
My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thebookprescription/
My Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/54464244-hamad
- What makes you happy?
This may sound cliched but making other people happy makes me happy and books, of course!
- (I like Erica’s funny question!) What’s the last book that made you laugh really hard?
I am not sure, I don’t laugh a lot while reading but Fredrik Backman books makes me laugh!
- Who is your favorite book side character? (I know we all have them! XD)
Hermione, Nina Zenik and Kenji (in the original Shatter me series).
- A quote you love and know by heart?
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- What is the most amazing place you’ve ever been to?
I haven’t traveled to many places but I think it was a mountain in the north of my country where snow covered everything and it was majestic!
- If you could jump right into a movie or book and act as a character in there which one would it be? (That’s supposed to be the weird question… >_<)
I would like to be in the HP world! I think this is not surprising though.
- What’s your idea of a perfect day? (I’m already curious about the answers to that one! *lol*)
Waking up from the sunlight when it enters from the window, have a nice breakfast and then read a perfect book while swinging on a chair or something. Going out with friends and then have some family time at the evening 🙂
My Questions and I will be borrowing:
1- A quote you love and know by heart?
2- Who’s one fictional character (book or otherwise) that you relate to?
3- What makes you happy other than books?
4- What’s your idea of a perfect day?
5- Since it is Summer here, what is your favorite Ice cream XD??
I don’t wan to get anyone since all my friends have done this once or multiple times even. If you have not been tagged for this before then *Whappa* consider yourself tagged!