Here is the testimonials page which will be updated regularly
Here are some references :
* “I highly recommend you hire Hamad as a beta reader. The first thing that stood out to me was his speed. He’s very fast AND very thorough. He’s also willing to answer questions (and I had a lot since I constantly pester my readers lol). Hamad gets into the story and above all else, his feedback is honest. That’s the most important thing to consider. Writers need honesty to remedy mistakes. You’ll certainly find that with Hamad.”
Juan Zapata/ Author of Ever Skyward
* “I highly recommend Hamad too.
He is quick, insightful, detailed and approachable. It was a delight to work with him.
Brian Cox / Author of Virtually deserted
* “I would not hesitate to work with Hamad again. His service was thorough, professional, and he communicated with me to make sure I was satisfied with his review. The polish he allowed me to put to my novel has made a huge difference.”
Lisa Marie Keck/ Author of The Falconer
*He just sent back his comments and thoughts.
Super helpful. Complete and specific.
I’m anxious to get some editing done and send it back to him for a paid re-read.
I encourage anyone to reach out to Hamad for his services, you’ll be glad you did.”
Donna Sutton/ Author of Blind sacrifice
*Just got a good beta read from Hamad. Very thorough, very honest, and very affordable. Thanks Hamad!
Jonathan Rothell/ Author of the THE HENRY DOBBS AFFAIR
*To begin with, Hamad insisted on my paying him AFTER his service, and only if I was satisfied. Well, I was:
+ If you happen to catch him at the computer, he will reply instantly.
+ His review is clearly and professionally structured.
+ You can tell he tries to identify with the characters and gets immersed in your story.
+ He provides honest but tactful feedback.
+ He answers follow-up questions just as thoroughly.
+ Very affordable rate.
+ Extremely friendly and personable exchange.
Iris / Author of a self published novel (name removed upon request)
*Hamad was the first beta reader I utilized and remains one of the best. I will use him on all of my future books. He had a fast (2 day) turnaround and provided a detailed write-up of comments about the book and suggested alterations, points of confusion, and sentence adjustments. I’m sure you will have a similar experience using him. Happy writing.
Cody Leet/ Author of Spheria
*Last year as I was preparing to launch my book, Hamad found me on here, and come to find out. MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN. Talk about a perfect fit and I also have made a friend too. He was very insightful when reading my novel. He is also, very passionate about how he feels about each character LOL ( I still can’t get over how he hates my character BAN) of all people. LMAO ROTF. I can’t wait to see what you have to say about book 2 when I finish writing it. But, loves Colette. LOVe it
He is a speed reader and he is very thorough in what he thinks and feels about the book. Also, he is very encouraging. He is a positive person and someone you will want to have in your corner, especially if you are a new indie author. I’m so glad we’re still friends and I can’t wait to for him to read book 2 King of Masks when I am finished.
Also, he doesn’t know this yet but, he’s going to read the other series I’m working on also. So, yeah Hamad you’re stuck with me for life. LOL. ^_^
You will not be sorry if you hire Hamad as a beta reader. And he is reasonable too
Mitsuki Yoruichi/ Author of Ace of blades
*Hamad was the beta reader on my first novella. He provided honest, concrete, actionable feedback in specific areas. He’s also the perfect objective solution to my current dilemma (My husband refuses to be my beta reader anymore because I brow beat him to read when he’s not in the mood and we fight when he doesn’t like everything I write. Can you tell I’m a difficult client?).
He didn’t sugarcoat his overall impression, which I really appreciated, as I need objectivity in spite of myself. I believed he liked the work, but there was room for improvement. This is the guy you want to tell you bad news if you have to hear it.
He’s obviously read a lot and is a good critical reader.
As far as transactions – agreed with all of the above, he’s really easy to work with and the overall experience left me very happy
Elby Cloud/ Author of The Lily
* I just had Hamad beta read for me. He’s fast and reliable, he even gave me some insight on the medical side of my story. I would definitely use him again.
Jenni Lynn/ Author of The thing about forgiveness
* Hamad made very apropos comments about my short story. He pointed out things I would have never thought of myself. His commentary was clear and to the point. He was able to point out larger issues as well as small details that needed work. Overall, great reader!
Natalay Goldstein/ Author of Nothing Really Does Compare