Sara @bibliophagistreviews tagged me for this award. I have known her for a short time, but she is becoming one of my favorite bloggers. Thanks Sara 😀
RULES FOR ‘THE LIEBSTER AWARD’
- Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions you are asked.
- Nominate few other bloggers for the award and inform them.
- Create ten interesting questions to be answered by them.
TEN QUESTIONS FROM Sara:
- What’s your favorite song right now?
I don’t listen to much music these days, and I don’t have a favorite song because as in reading I am a mood listener, I listen to different songs depending on my mood. A song I have recently played many times is “You are the reason” By Calum Scott.
- Who’s one (or more) of your auto-buy authors?
Leigh Bardugo, Marie Lu: I have bought and reviewed all their books (Batman by Marie Lu was a disappointment and I didn’t bought it)
- Where’s one place you’d love to travel?
I have always wanted to travel to Paris for some reason.
- If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is a hard question because I am once again a mood reader, I mostly read Fantasy but I sometimes like to escape the fantasy worlds and read a light contemporary so sticking with one genre only won’t work for me.
- What was your last five-star book?
Obsidio, although it was more of a 4.5 stars but I haven’t been giving many 5 stars lately.
- Paperback, hardcover, or ebook?
I like this question. Harcovers are my favorites but I have few of these because they are expensive. But they look the best and don’t get damaged easily. I have over a 100 paperbacks, they are easy to carry around and have the good feeling of a physical book in my hands. I rarely used to read E-books but this year this changed because I want to read new releases and E-books are the fastest way.
- What’s your favorite thing about your blog?
I like the people I knew using this platform. My real life friends said to me that this blog looks like me and that made me happy.
- Are you involved at all with booktube or bookstagram?
No, although I may have a bookstagram one day, not anytime soon though.
- What are three things that people might not know about you
That’s a hard question and I gave many information about myself in previous questions and awards so I don’t know if I can come up with anything:
– I like Comic books, mangas and animes.
– My family and real life friends don’t know I have a blog. However some of my best friends do know.
– My favorite food is Pizza, Fish and fries 😛
- What’s something you hope to have accomplished in ten years?
To be finished with a specialty in medicine (mostly Pediatrics) and maybe to have published a book?!
1. Superman vs Batman?
2. Do you know what personality type do you have (16 personality test)?
3. What is your horoscope?
4. What was your last 1 star rating?
5. A book you think is over-hyped?
6. A book that is underrated?
7. What is a genre that you don’t read?
8. What is a feature you’d like to have in your blog?
9. What is your favorite book cover?
10. I am running out if questions, imagine a question you’d like to be asked and answer it!
Becky @ Velvet Spade Reads
Have a nice day everyone!